What I see

I write what I see, I believe a poet is the eyes to the world, and so a lot of what I write tends toward sadness and tragedy. The stories I see in life are mostly sad and often depressing, but don't be fooled. I also see a lot of hope and beauty. The human soul is magnificent to me, and when I see true strength, and poetry, in the human experience.I tend to document it more using my other artistic mediums. Because of this, realize that my poetry captures a lot of the darker side of human existence.I believe in a personal, amazing almighty Allah, and want to be heard when I say with all conviction.There is always the hope for a good ending through Almighty Allah. You just have to reach out and accept it, and I hope you all will do.It's certainly changed my life. Believe me........ Mahfooz Ali
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment